Here at PICTUREBOOK there is a reason we collect data from you, our customer. We want to make sure that we are providing you with the very best customer experience every time you shop with us.
What we promise not to do is not to sell your data or ours to anyone else. Keeping your information secure is of high priority here at PICTUREBOOK. You, as the customer, have rights.
PICTUREBOOK is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the privacy Act 2020 (“Privacy Act”) and its privacy statement.
Collection of your personal information
When you visit our site, we will collect certain information about you and your device which will enhance your experience with our site and our business. Should you be making a purchase from our site collection of this data will makes this process possible.
Below we have outlined some of the data sources we may require:
- Below indicates the type of information that may be collected by Picturebook that relates to information about you. This personal information identifies you or from which you may reasonably identified:
- Name: gender: age: date of birth
- Contact details: address, phone, email addresses
- Details about your purchases, orders and product preferences
- Employer or business details
- Digital information; including social media, EDMs, Cookies, Pixels, identifiers (IP addresses), locations, link, apps and related data for the purposes of market trend capture, targeted marketing and shopper behaviour trends
- Financial information including credit card details, banking details
- Purchase order history and online visit data including product preference tracking
- Identification details: passport number, drivers’ licence, signature, other forms of identification
You are to be assured that no data that Picturebook collects will be shared with any other parties without your consent.
Where purchases are made from our site these will be shared with our transactional payment processor Shopify for the reasons of collecting payment.
You can visit Shopify to ready more information : https://shopify.com/legal/privacy
Most browsers accept Cookies automatically but from time to time when you visit a site a “pop-up” will come onto your screen and request your acceptance. We use a number of different cookies to track functionality of our site, performance of our site, advertising and social media purposes. These cookies provide us information to make improvements to benefit you as a user of our site.
For more information about our privacy practices or if you have any questions at all relating to our site, please contact us using the details below: 12 Wesley St, Pukekohe
Ph: 09 2385461
Email: [email protected]
Changes to this policy
We may update this policy from time to time. These changes would be in order to reflect any legal, operational, regulatory or any other changes that would affect your experience with us. The most current version will be provided here.